Login    Register

About the doptor cms

Doptor Installation
  • Author
About the doptor cms

Postby vakarthik86 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi friends I am karthi also new one to doptor cms I download onetime and installed then i worked that one is very interesting but I have one doubt Into module builder at backend side , In module builder, I select more than one forms from dropdown menu and then that all forms values stored in one table in database but I want to create every forms value stored in different table "How do create that one at a same time pls guide me any senior"
vakarthik86

Re: About the doptor cms

Postby Bielco » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm

I think that for that the functionality needs to be extended. For example when you could set the post url, then you could use that route to fetch and store the values. I have not played with the forms a lot, i just tried the builder out, but i am sure that in the future something like this should be possible. However it would be nice if we could use those forms in any page we wanted and decide where to store the values. As Doptor is relatively new i guess you need to have some patient.
Wordpress - Laravel - Doptor CMS Hosting at webdesignbyorder.com
Bielco

Postby vakarthik86 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:58 am

Module crate from Backend.
I have one doubt frnd first we create form name, form builder, then we want to create module builder that is ok i have one more doubt in module builder
1. Click Builder
2. Click Module Builder
3. Type all detail for module builder 1 step, 2nd step : If I select one form ,that one form value stored in one database table then again i select another form, that another form value stored in another database table at a time how do I create like this pls guide me frnd (here only my doubt frnd)
vakarthik86

Postby andrew » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Now easily you can create any module with each form for different table. Please use the latest Doptor CMS. We have done this part.
Ref : https://github.com/Doptor/Doptor/pull/28
andrew

Return to Doptor Installation