[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Doptor CMS • View topic - Dropdown field can show from others module / table data.
 Login    Register

Dropdown field can show from others module / table data.

Doptor Support related discuss here.
  • Author
Dropdown field can show from others module / table data.

Postby andrew » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi
It will helpful for you if you want "Dopdown field show from others module / table data".

1. Create a complete form and module. Than install the module.
2. Create another form, bring a dropdown. if you wish to add first form data in to sencond form/module dropdown please copy and the following the below code in to Extra code section in the form builder :

<select id="dbname" name="dbname" class="input-xlarge">
<?php
$query = DB::table('module_tablename')->select('module_tablename.id', 'module_tablename.fieldname');
$fieldname = $query->get();
$count = $query->count();
?>
@if($count!=0)
@foreach($fieldname as $fieldname)
<option value="{{$fieldname->fieldname}}">{{$fieldname->fieldname}}</option>
@endforeach
@else
<span style="color:#E52525;" >You must add ...... using the ....... Module first!</span>
@endif
</select>
andrew

How to store multiple forms data in different tables in DB.

Postby nagasri » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi..Recently I installed DOPTOR CMS.Really it is working good.I have one doubt,while creating the modules in module builder,if i select two or more forms,the two forms data is storing in one table in database.But i want to store it in two different tables.Can any one suggest me how can i store the data in different tables,if i select mutiple forms?

Thanks & Regards.
nagasri

Re: Dropdown field can show from others module / table data.

Postby Bielco » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

I have just builded a form and a module, and it stores it in one table called module_Subscribers in my case.
So it seems that when you build the module, you can tell it where to store the values.
The table will be in the form of module_nameyourprovided

So not sure why it saves everything in one table at your end.
Wordpress - Laravel - Doptor CMS Hosting at webdesignbyorder.com
Bielco

Postby nagasri » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Beilco..First of all ,thanks for your reply.whatever you mention here the process is right.But i am asking,in module builder we can add more forms by clicking "+" symbol.
Suppose I added two forms like "client" and "sample" after that will give the two table names to store in database.After creating the module,if i check in the data base it is showing two forms data in only one table.But we are adding two forms,so we have to get two tables.I want to store the two forms data in two tables,like module_cleint and module_sample.Any suggestions?
nagasri

Postby nagasri » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm

nagasri

How to store data in different tables in db?

Postby nagasri » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi..Recently I installed DOPTOR CMS.Really it is working good.I have one doubt,while creating the modules in module builder,I selected two forms like sample and client.after that i have given the two table names and created module.Now if i check the database,it is showing two forms sample and cleint data in one table.I want to store the two forms data in two different tables like module_sample and module_cleint.Can anyone suggest me?
nagasri

Postby andrew » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Fixed. Please use latest Doptor CMS.
Ref : https://github.com/Doptor/Doptor/pull/28
andrew

Postby andrew » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

if you wanna show any field in next module dropdown, please follow the below:

1. Create a form (i.e test)
2. Create a module (i.e test)
3. Install that module (i.e test)
4. Create a another form including one dropdown field (i.e world)
5. Create Module (i.e world) during create a module you need see form list, please select the (test) form
6. Select the field name you want to show in to the dropdown
7. Install (test) module.
8. Create two menu (in admin panel) for both module and link with (test and world) module.
8. Browse admin panel and start keyin some info at test module and
9. start keyin world module you can find test module info already in world module.
10. Enjoy.
andrew

Return to Doptor Support